Henry C. Lewis House
Henry C. Lewis was a successful businessman and benefactor of Coldwater. Among his gifts to the city was an art gallery which was next door to his beautiful Italianate home on East Chicago Street. (The art gallery no longer exists.) As befits a leader of the community, the first indoor plumbing in Coldwater was installed here in 1864.