Thomas Dickinson Homes
162 & 176 Marshall St., Coldwater
These Italianate style homes were built in 1873 and 1876 for Thomas Dickinson and his son Charles. An addition was added to 162 Marshall Street doubling the size of the house. Another remodeling done in 1898 added the two porches. Interestingly enough, the two porch foundations for this and the house next door were made from one huge piece of stone brought from the Thomas Cain Farm in Union Township. At Dickinson’s death in 1904, his unmarried daughter Evelyn, inherited the house and lived there until her death in 1944.